18 November, 2009

Winner of Goodies from BlogHop!!!


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust


Wow!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the Operation Write Home Bloghop as much as I did!!! I still have several blogs to finish - but I must say that I saw some awesome work out there!!! And if you've checked the OWH blog you know that your skills are needed even more - making cards, encouraging others to make cards/donations!!! Let's show our support and get those cards made/sent to OWH!!!


Now for the goodies:
A BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad and the Cuttlebug Star Embossing Folder like I used on one of my cards!


I have picked a blogger using random.org and the winner is #27


helen said...
thanks for supporting this deserving cause...your cards will be gratefully received.


Helen, please send me you mailing address to cutnpaste@tx.rr.com and I will mail your package.


Thanks to everyone who participated in this hop!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment