05 August, 2011

Halloween Challenge (paula's entry)

Sam's card will be tough to follow...I think she did an awesome job! But I do need to get mine in today also!

I used a plain and simple sketch for this one.....and (gasp!) I actually used a sticker!!! I really have a problem using stickers for some reason..but I had a sheet of really cute cute stickers that I thought I could handle. Sorry...don't remember who made them...Sam has the rest of them :)

Enjoy! Oops! Almost forgot the link to Fab's Halloween Challenge #6. Come and over and join us!!!

4 comments:

  1. awe! super cute card mommie! :D I LOVE that little spider! :D great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Googly eyes - Awesome! Great card Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute thank you for participating in my Halloween challenge ! :) That spider is so sweet ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! I really like the ribbons behind the spider.

    ReplyDelete